3M™ DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes are used by designers and architects around the world as decorative material. Those finishes give you almost unlimited creative freedom, whilst its ability to be converted in situ affords cost effective refurbishment and repair. The "Fine Wood" family contains patterns in a woodgrain appearance and texture that closely resemble authentic wood.
You should insist on DI-NOC™ Architectural Finishes because it is lightweight and self-adhering, and can be applied on site to the exsisting substrate, reducing labor and material cost compared to natural materials. With DI-NOC™ products, you create a whole new look, quickly and inexpensively, but not at the expense of aesthetics, thanks to its uncanny resemblance to natural materials. Use this product for both renovations or new construction.
- Aesthetics - DI-NOC™ architectural finishes resemble natural materials and other types of surfaces to an astonishing degree. They deliver the look you want, at the price you need.
- Remodel and Reuse - They go up fast, with less likelihood of error and waste, and bring life to existing assets.
- Easy Application - 3M Comply™ Adhesive Technology is repositionable and virtually eliminates bubbles, simplifying and speeding application. Yet if bonds powerfully to many substrates.
- The exterior finishes range features designs made to mimic natural materials
- 3M™ Comply™ Adhesive Technology ensures quick and easy installation
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive bonds powerfully to a range of substrates
- Easy to maintain and can be quickly patch-repaired if scuffed or damaged
- Renovation of exterior areas such as walls, facades and other outdoor fixtures and fittings