Ketac™ Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.
50 capsules assorted in the shades A1, A2, A3, A4, B2
- High compressive strength.
- Minimal abrasion.
- Excellent handling characteristics: plastic contouring and condensing properties similar to amalgam.
- The 3M™ ESPE™ Aplicap™ system for easy handling, consistent preparation and reliable quality
- Available in five shades.
- Primary teeth fillings.
- Single surface fillings in non-occlusal areas.
- Cervical fillings in posterior region.
- Base material for single and multiple-surface composite fillings.
- Core build-ups prior to crown placement.
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID).