Vitremer™ liquid is one part of an advanced glass ionomer system including shaded glass ionomer powders, glass ionomer liquid, primer and finishing gloss.
1 Liquid 8 ml
- Versatile system can be light-cured or self-cured to meet your application needs.
- Unique dark-cure chemistry allows for bulk placement which eliminates the need for layering and saves time.
- Displays a true glass ionomer cure for long-term fluoride release and adhesion to tooth structure which provides better patient protection and increased doctor confidence.
- High fluoride release
- Class III and Class V restorations.
- Restoration of cervical erosion / abrasion lesions.
- Restoration of root caries lesions.
- Class I and Class II restorations in primary teeth.
- Temporary repair of fractured teeth.
- Filling defects and undercut areas in crown preparations.
- As a core buildup where at least half the coronal tooth structure is remaining to provide structural support for the crown.
- Laminate/sandwich restorations.
- Interim restorations.