3M™ Glass Bubbles K37 glass bubbles have a density of 0.37 g/cc and an isostatic crush strength of 3000 psi.
This general purpose Glass Bubbles grade is used for coatings, adhesives, mastics, sealants, and thermoset resin systems.
- Lower viscosity, improved flow
- Higher filler loading feasible and lower VOC for paints and coatings
- Chemical stability and inertness
- Temperature resistance
- Thermal conductivity reduction
- Lightweight filler adds durability and scrub resistance to paint formulations