Unitek™ Miniature Twin Brackets provide the proven clinical characteristics of full-size twin brackets, in a smaller size for improved comfort and asethetics. Manufactured from sturdy 17-4 stainless steel, metal injected Miniature Twin brackets incorporate a micro-etched base for bond strength equivalent to mesh, and lower friction than machined brackets.
Also featured are easy-to-read permanent I.D. marks and tie wing ink marks. In addition, Miniature Twin brackets include a smooth, bi-directional hook for superior elastic engagement.Backed by 3M, the leader in orthodontic brackets and appliances for more than 50 years, Unitek Miniature Twin brackets promise outstanding performance for patients and practitioners alike.
- The torque-in-base design maintains level slot lineup when teeth are in their final, corrected position
- The standard integral hook has been replaced by a bi-directional version that facilitates ease and security of elastic engagement
- A micro-etched base features strength comparable to mesh, and results in significantly decreased bond failures
- A permanent vertical scribe line facilitates more accurate placement of brackets on the long axis for bonding
- Ample area under tie wings allows easy ligation
- A bi-directional hook eases elastic engagement and presents a smooth labial surface for increased patient comfort
- Symmetrical tie wings add balance to enhance tie wing strength and improve patient aesthetics.
- A chamfered slot entrance promotes easier and more rapid archwire placement
- An integral base perimeter ridge facilitates easy flash clean up
- Permanent recessed I.D. markings provide ready identification