Durelon™ Carboxylate Luting Cement liquid is a fluoride-releasing, carboxyl ate luting cement that attains a relatively neutral pH value that reduces post-cementation sensitivity. It is indicated for single unit crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, orthodontic bands and as lining under composite and amalgam restorations.
3 Powder Normal Setting, 20 g each
- Attains a relatively neutral pH level for better patient tolerance. Releases fluoride.
- Low film thickness optimizes fit and marginal integrity of crowns and bridges.
- Simple technique requires no conditioning and no bonding agents for reduced chair time
- Adhesion to both enamel and dentin for reduced microleakage.
- Cementing of crowns and bridges, and inlays/onlays
- Cavity lining