- Improves processes time; sandable within 3 hours of mixing
- Improves process time; cures to a strong, low-density material within 24 hours at 75°F (24°C)
- Allows for preferred visual appearance; available in blue, white and black
- Meets 14CFR 25.853 (a)*
*when placing order please request burn certification
- Can be used for bonding inserts
- Effective as an abradable compound in aircraft engines
- Versatile formula can be used for bonding inserts
A fire resistant, void filling, edge-sealing, potting and complex gap-filling epoxy compound for aerospace weight reduction. Also, used as an abradable compound in aircraft engines with customer-reported acoustic benefits.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Void Filling Compound EC-3524 B/A can be used for void filling, edge sealing and as an abradable compound in aircraft engines.