The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes and the ability to find underground faults.
- Four active frequencies
- Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
- Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
- Direct readout of active duct probe (sonde)
- Cable/pair identification
- Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
As with other locator models, the 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2273 performs all functions of the 2250 locator plus the ability to find underground faults.
- Four active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter.
- Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area
- Four modes of operation - dual peak, dual null, differential and special peak - for accurate locates, even in the most challenging field conditions
- Precisely locates sheath or ground faults on both short and long cable sections.